School can be difficult for some kids. If that's the case, their parents may feel the traditional system doesn't fit with their child’s learning style. If that's the case, there's a good chance they could have a learning disability like ADHD, dyslexia or autism...
- What should you do if you’re under federal investigation?
- What you need to know about restitution and when a judge may order it
- What you need to know about the crime of human trafficking
- Clean slate opportunities open for Michiganders
- Teachers look for domestic violence, but do they always get it right?