School can be difficult for some kids. If that's the case, their parents may feel the traditional system doesn't fit with their child’s learning style. If that's the case, there's a good chance they could have a learning disability like ADHD, dyslexia or autism...
- Allegations of prescription drug misuse remains a serious matter
- Why domestic violence victims in Michigan sometimes stay with their abusers
- Are you facing RICO charges here in Michigan?
- Bringing your marijuana on out-of-state trip breaks federal law
- What does “criminal sexual conduct” mean in Michigan