Supporting Your Family Through Education Law Concerns
Kirsch Daskas Law Group represents students and their families in all manner of complex education law cases. Our goal is to protect your child’s right to a quality education within a safe learning environment. Our accomplished legal team understands the intricate laws governing education law in Michigan. We ensure that your family’s best interests are protected and help you pursue the best possible result given your circumstances.
Call our Bloomfield Hills office at 248-792-3060 to discuss your legal concern with our experienced attorneys.
Protecting the Best Interests of Students
Our goal is to protect your child’s safety and access to a quality education. We can provide comprehensive representation for an array of issues involving K-12, including:
- Supporting students with Individualized Education Program (IEP) and 504 plans
- Advocating for the rights of disabled students and students with special needs
- Facilitating internal investigations on students, employees, administrators and coaches
- Representing families in school hearings
- Protecting your child’s health after a serious injury on school grounds
- Appealing school hearing decisions
- Objecting to unjust suspensions, expulsions or punishments
- Representing students at due process hearings for violations of the IDEA or ADA
We will carefully examine the circumstances surrounding your case and evaluate the issue from all angles to develop a case strategy. Our responsive attorneys will work closely with your family to ensure that all your questions are answered, and goals are thoroughly pursued.
Resolving Your Case to Maximum Benefit
Our attorneys aim to resolve each case in a cost-effective manner that maximizes our clients’ benefits and promotes his or her position. We are not afraid to go to trial. We will be your zealous advocate to ensure the best possible results.
Our lawyers are accomplished trial attorneys. Attorney Lisa Kirsch Satawa regularly serves as a trial consultant to train other lawyers in case preparation and presentation techniques. When you partner with our firm, you know that you are working with a legal team that can pursue the best results for the case.
Contact Us for Trusted Legal Advocacy
We understand that the law can be intimidating. If you face an education law concern, call Kirsch Daskas Law Group at 248-792-3060 to secure a trusted legal advocate. You may also contact our firm online.